- Stay informed.
- Support proactive and protective actions at city hall.
- Particpatition in policy discussions.
- Frame the debate. Help craft candidate .
- Priority status at ETA debates and forums.
- Interact with a network of involved community members.
Because of the ETA's membership support, the ETA has helped uncover millions of dollars worth of government waste and saved taxpayers from over a million dollars in unnecessary costs. Continued support of the ETA ensures the association can remain vigilant and ready to campaign in support of Encinitas residents.
Your support also helps to promote community dialogue through ETA publications, speeches, and public forums.
ETA is staffed entirely by volunteers and modest membership dues ($10) are used predominately for mailings and early campaign paraphernalia, such as signs.